Before Orientation (Now till 21 August 2020)
|16 July 2020||1st instalment of study fee payment deadline.|
|After the 1st instalment|
Email (via personal email) notification about:
|14 August 2020|
Email (via both HSUHK email and personal email) notification about:
|11-20 August 2020||Your Campus Life Mentors will contact you.|
During Orientation (21 August 2020)
Due to COVID-19 outbreak, the New Student Orientation has moved online. Your Campus Life Mentor will lead you on the Orientation Day, the content as follows:
Please click the links below to attend.
Don’t miss the chance to win a prize in Lucky Draw by joining the game – Unwrap a Smile!
|1:00 – 1:30pm|
|2:00 – 3:00pm|
|3:00pm – 3:10pm||Library Tour|
|3:10pm – 5:30pm||恒薈 – Know more about the HSUHK Student Associations and societies)|
<<Facebook Live >>
<<YouTube Live >>
After the New Student Orientation, you are invited to join another game, Exploring the HSUHK Campus on 22 August 2020 12nn to win the prizes.
After Orientation (21 August 2020 and onwards)
Before Semester 1 starts
|21 August 2020||Module Registration Ticket Collection|
|25-26 August 2020||Module Registration|
After Module Registration, you may:
- Find out how to get to HSUHK before coming to the campus.
- Check out the virtual tour if you had missed the Orientation.
- Familiarise yourself with some useful academic information, guidelines and procedures at here.
After Semester 1 starts
- Attend lessons according to your timetable
- Adjust your timetable during Module Add/drop period (11-24 September 2020). Details will be announced via email.
- Explore your campus life at Student Affairs Office Website
- Check the news at your eCampus and email regularly for any updated news from HSUHK or your Programme.
- Join a Library Orientation Workshop and the Learning Journey at the Library.
- Attend a ITSC Workshop.
For any questions about the Orientation, you may contact your Campus Life Mentor or Student Affairs Office at 39635560 (tel)/ email@example.com (email).