Before Orientation Day (Now till 17 August 2021)
15 July 2021
1st installment of study fee payment deadline.
10 August 2021
10-17 August 2021
Your Campus Life Mentors will contact you.
On the Orientation Day (17 August 2021)
The New Student Orientation is in online format. Your Campus Life Mentor will lead you on the Orientation Day, the content as follows:
1:00 – 1:30pm
Welcoming Session – Opening
1:30 – 2:00pm
2:00 – 3:00pm
Academic Programme Session
3:00pm – 3:10pm
3:10pm – 5:30pm
恒薈 (Know more about the HSUHK Student Associations and societies)
After Orientation (17 August 2021 and onwards)
Before Semester 1 starts
|19-20 August 2021||Mock Module Registration|
|24-25 August 2021||Main Round of Module Registration|
|7 September 2021||Clearance Round of Module Registration|
After Module Registration, you may:
- Find out how to get to HSUHK and virtual tour before coming to the campus.
- Familiarise yourself with some useful academic information, guidelines and procedures at here.
- Sign up for the activities in the Extended Orientation Weeks.
After Semester 1 starts
- Attend lessons according to your timetable
- Adjust your timetable during Module Add/drop period (8-21 September 2021). Details will be announced via email.
- Explore your campus life at Student Affairs Office Website
- Check the news at your eCampus and email regularly for any updated news from HSUHK or your Programme.
- Attend the activities in Extended Orientation Weeks (8-17 September).
For any questions about the Orientation, you may contact your Campus Life Mentor or Student Affairs Office at 39635560 (tel)/ email@example.com (email).