Welcome to the HSUHK ! All new students are invited to join the game – Unwrap a Smile together on 17 August 2021 (for Senior-year entrants) and 30 August 2021 (for Year 1 entrants) to win the lucky draw.
To join the Unwrap a Smile, please click HERE. Good luck! Unwrap a Smile only available on 17 August 2021 (New Student Orientation Day for Senior-year entrants) and 30 August 2021 (New Student Orientation Day for Year-1 entrants).
Before starts, please read the following instructions:
1. When the Orientation ready to start, please
- stay in a room with bright light, where it is private and safe, so that you can have your face mask OFF and take the selfies clearly, and
- write “HSUHK” on a paper with a marker pen, and
- make sure you know all the links of each session, you may visit orientation.hsu.edu.hk or ask your Campus Life Mentors (組爸組媽)
- click this FORM, and you may input your personal information first, and follow the instructions to upload related photos and answer questions when the New Student Orientation starts.
(note: A computer is recommended as the device to enjoy the New Student Orientation)
2. When the Orientation starts
(1pm on 17 August 2021 (for Senior-year entrants) and 30 August 2021 (for Year 1 entrants)),
- take a selfie in each session with the specific person/facility on the screen with the “HSUHK” paper, and
- pay attention to the content, and answer the question(s) in each session, and
- complete an evaluation form at the end.
- uploaded the selfie photo with the specific person/ facility in each session of the New Student Orientation,
- answered all the questions correctly, and
- completed the evaluation form can get a prize, email will be sent to students who completed 3a-c correctly about the collection of the prize.
Besides completing 3a-c, for the selfie photos* uploaded in 3a showing your whole face clearly will have a chance to win the Lucky Draw!
d. students who completed a bonus task in the Programme Session (optional), can receive an extra gift.
*Photos may be posted on the official platforms of HSUHK (HSUHK website, Facebook, Instagram, etc.).
4. Total 10 Lucky Draw winners will be drawn after both Senior-year and Year 1 entrants sessions completed.
- The Draw will be conducted on 9th September 2021.
- Winners will be picked at random by HSUHK (by manual or computerized means as HSUHK Bank may determine). HSUHK reserves the right to draw reserve winners to replace any winner who is or may be subsequently found to be ineligible or disqualified.
- Winners of the Draw will be contacted by telephone within 5 working days of the Draw Date, and notification emails with information on how to redeem the prizes will be sent to the winners within 10 working days of the Draw Date.
- Each student can fill in the form once only.